Questions for Driver Responsibility Survey
The students of the Wayne County Community College District are doing a participatory action research project regarding the Driver Responsibility Act. Research includes, but is not limited to the amount of money in the fund, which zip codes are most involved, what effect it has had on drivers and their lives. WCCCD is inviting all citizens to answer the questions written below and return their answers by mail.
1. Have you been effected by the Drivers Responsibility Act?
2. How much have you paid or been charged for it?
___$500 or less ___$500 or more.
3. Has it kept you from getting work?
4. What difference has it made to your life?
5. Do you know others who have been impacted by it?
Examples are welcome.
Please return with your zip code to:
Driver Responsibility Survey
c/o Michigan Citizen
Detroit, MI 48216